Tags: stone operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a stone operation. The incident involved a 50-year-old mechanic with 15 years of experience who was killed when an articulated haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year488 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan251 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding163 Views