Sixteen-year-old Troy Ingram headed up a project earlier this month that helped him earn the rank of Eagle Scout. The North Jefferson News reports that the project involved building stone steps on a trail near Indian Falls at DeSoto State ...
The little quarry town of Nasbro, Wis., was built in the early 1900s to house Nast Bros. Lime and Stone Co. employees and their families. The fdlreporter.com reports that, after the quarry was sold in 1988, families moved out one ...
Third quarter earnings results for the publicly traded construction materials companies are coming in and showing mixed results. Some markets are showing dramatic improvements, while others are still flat, if not depressed. Data produced by the U.S. Geological Survey shows ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1087 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views