Tags: stony point rock quarry
When Stony Rock Quarry saw its power bill skyrocket from $13,000 in April 2012 to $24,000 in May 2012, company leaders knew something had to change. The California Public Utilities Commission eliminated the average rate limiter meaning commercial companies were ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1055 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company482 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger404 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register320 Views