Tags: stop the LightSquared plan
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has called on Congress, Transportation Secretary LaHood, and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to stop what the organization says is a "threat" in the U.S. to Global Positioning Systems (GPS) posed by LightSquared, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views