Tags: Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
Lacey’s Spring Quarry incorporates environmentally friendly water management practices. In some areas of the country, water is plentiful. In other areas, it is a hot commodity. In all areas of the country, however, it should be handled respectfully and in a ...
The storm season marches on By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Aggregate producers — particularly sand and gravel operators — are being flooded by regulatory scrutiny over their storm water management processes. Why? Because the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in the third ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views