Tags: Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
Lacey’s Spring Quarry incorporates environmentally friendly water management practices. In some areas of the country, water is plentiful. In other areas, it is a hot commodity. In all areas of the country, however, it should be handled respectfully and in a ...
The storm season marches on By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Aggregate producers — particularly sand and gravel operators — are being flooded by regulatory scrutiny over their storm water management processes. Why? Because the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in the third ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts322 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry279 Views