Tags: stormwater regulations
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is releasing for public comment a draft permit to regulate the discharge of stormwater from construction sites. The proposed Construction General Permit (CGP) includes a number of enhanced protections, including enhanced provisions to protect impaired ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views