Tags: stormwater violations
A concrete plant owned by CEMEX Construction Materials has brought the company fines for violating water quality rules. The Washington Department of Ecology fined CEMEX $21,000 because the concrete facility in Everett, Washington, allowed concrete wash water and muddy water to ...
By Therese Dunphy Settlements on alleged Clean Air Act (CAA) and Clean Water Act (CWA) violations are cleaning the pockets of a growing number of construction materials producers. In recent months, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and U.S. Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views