Tags: strategic acquisitions
Strategic acquisitions and divestitures lead M&A market By George H. Reddin Merger and acquisition activity continues to plod along with the theme of strategic bolt-on and corporate divestitures continuing to lead the way. Publicly traded companies continue efforts to repair balance sheets ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views