Tags: ‘strategic and critical minerals’
A bill that would make it easier to get a permit for a domestic mine, including aggregate mines, was passed by a U.S. House of Representatives committee in July. The National Strategic and Critical Mineral Production Act of 2015, or H.R. 1937, ...
The House of Representatives on July 12 passed legislation 256 to 169 that would speed development on federal lands of strategic and critical minerals, including aggregates, by limiting review time for drilling permits and requiring concurrent rather than sequential consideration, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction516 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter371 Views