Tags: ‘strategic and critical minerals’
A bill that would make it easier to get a permit for a domestic mine, including aggregate mines, was passed by a U.S. House of Representatives committee in July. The National Strategic and Critical Mineral Production Act of 2015, or H.R. 1937, ...
The House of Representatives on July 12 passed legislation 256 to 169 that would speed development on federal lands of strategic and critical minerals, including aggregates, by limiting review time for drilling permits and requiring concurrent rather than sequential consideration, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views