Tags: streamlined environmental permitting process
On June 29 — just before the ninth SAFETEA-LU extension expired — Congress passed Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21). Within hours of House and Senate votes, construction industry spokesmen praised Congressional leaders for creating stability in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views