Tags: streamlined environmental permitting process
On June 29 — just before the ninth SAFETEA-LU extension expired — Congress passed Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21). Within hours of House and Senate votes, construction industry spokesmen praised Congressional leaders for creating stability in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year518 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views