The federal government shutdown that began a week ago has already begun to affect transportation construction projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The shutdown resulted in 18,481 furloughed positions in the U.S. Department of Transportation, as well ...
Earlier today, U.S. Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and U.S. Rep. John Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), chairman of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee, made the following statements at the Surface Transportation Bill Conference Meeting: Mica ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views