Tags: Stresses Deflections and Twist in Precast/Prestressed Concrete Beams During Lifting Transportation and Installation
Daniel P. Jenny Fellowships awarded for the 2011–2012 academic year have been announced by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI). Research fellowship proposals submitted for this annual program must be applicable to precast/prestressed concrete, potentially contribute to the state of the art ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views