Knowledge of geological joints is essential in assuring the economic extraction of crushed stone from quarries, and detailed studies of joints and other planes of weakness should be included in the exploration and quarrying process. A few years ago, I had ...
Graniterock seeking ‘strike reimbursement, back pay’ after international, local unions failed to honor ‘no-strike’ clause in bargaining agreement. Court refuses to dismiss union claims, too. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Granite Rock Co. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views