Knowledge of geological joints is essential in assuring the economic extraction of crushed stone from quarries, and detailed studies of joints and other planes of weakness should be included in the exploration and quarrying process. A few years ago, I had ...
Graniterock seeking ‘strike reimbursement, back pay’ after international, local unions failed to honor ‘no-strike’ clause in bargaining agreement. Court refuses to dismiss union claims, too. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Granite Rock Co. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views