Tags: structurally deficient
More than 66,000 U.S. bridges are classified as deficient, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The statistic comes from a CNN Money report, which points out that the average lifespan of a U.S. bridge is 50 years, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!193 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing184 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views