Tags: Stu Levenick Caterpillar group president with responsibility for customer and dealer support
Caterpillar Inc. has reached an agreement to sell Carter Machinery Company Inc., Cat announced on Feb. 16. Carter Machinery is a Caterpillar dealership headquartered in Salem, Va., and has operations and stores covering Virginia and nine counties in southeast West Virginia. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views