Tags: Stu Levenick Caterpillar group president with responsibility for customer and dealer support
Caterpillar Inc. has reached an agreement to sell Carter Machinery Company Inc., Cat announced on Feb. 16. Carter Machinery is a Caterpillar dealership headquartered in Salem, Va., and has operations and stores covering Virginia and nine counties in southeast West Virginia. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015655 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views