Tags: Stu Levenick Caterpillar group president with responsibility for customer and dealer support
Caterpillar Inc. has reached an agreement to sell Carter Machinery Company Inc., Cat announced on Feb. 16. Carter Machinery is a Caterpillar dealership headquartered in Salem, Va., and has operations and stores covering Virginia and nine counties in southeast West Virginia. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views