A group of students in the U.K. recently got the chance to witness a blast at a local quarry. The students, from Norton St. Philip school in England, visited Moon Hill Quarry in Somerset just before Christmas holidays, Frome Standard reported. The ...
Students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College’s diesel and heavy equipment technician program will have hands-on access to some new instructional aids, following the recent donation by Case Construction Equipment of a diesel engine, transmission and hydraulic pump display from a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 881 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life460 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers210 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views