Tags: Study predicts $365 billion highway fund shortfall
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training321 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views