Tags: Study predicts $365 billion highway fund shortfall
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers393 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award183 Views