Tags: Sturtevant Inc.
Cleaning and classifying aggregates is a breeze with this line-up of equipment. Trouble-free separation Hydrocyclones, or cyclones, are used in a variety of applications including classification, de-sliming, fines recovery, and dewatering. The McLanahan Separator, a derivative of the hydrocyclone, is said to ...
Sturtevant, a material processing equipment manufacturer, is celebrating 130 years of business. The company, produced early versions of the jet mill and air classification systems, has been providing processing solutions since 1883. W. Sturtevant English, Jr. manages and leads the family-owned company. For ...
A service technician should check these 10 items to help identify and fix problems with air classifiers. by William Chapman and William MacNeil Air classifiers are normally employed when dry material particle size for separation is too fine for screening. The beauty ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views