Tags: Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a hearing on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 to receive testimony from Members of Congress on their proposals for improving and reforming transportation ...
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a two-day hearing on Tuesday, March 29 and Wednesday, March 30 on the reauthorization of the nation’s surface transportation ...
As the three-year anniversary of the collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis approaches, the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit heard testimony on July 20 about the condition of the nation’s public bridges. In this clip provided by Congressman Jim Oberstar's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader515 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years167 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views
- Syar proposes Napa Valley quarry expansion111 Views