Tags: subgrade improvement and road base reinforcement geogrid products
Tensar International Corp. has increased prices for its subgrade improvement and road base reinforcement geogrid products globally. The 10-percent increase, effective May 2, has been implemented to partially offset significantly higher polymer raw material costs. “Global polymer costs have continued to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry166 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views