Tags: subgrade improvement and road base reinforcement geogrid products
Tensar International Corp. has increased prices for its subgrade improvement and road base reinforcement geogrid products globally. The 10-percent increase, effective May 2, has been implemented to partially offset significantly higher polymer raw material costs. “Global polymer costs have continued to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views