Tags: submersible pumps
Proper selection and maintenance of your dewatering pumps goes a long way toward keeping the plant dry
Submersible dewatering pumps have one clear goal — to move water, whether it’s to another location for reuse or to simply remove water from a low-lying area. For the most part, they require little maintenance. But before you set and forget ...
Godwin Pumps announced its two new hydraulic submersible Heidra pumps — the HS80HH and the HS150HH — at the show. The pumps are compact, self-contained units featuring 3-inch and 6-inch hydraulic pumpends, respectively, and diesel-driven power packs. Both pumps feature ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views