As a decade-long legal battle about a proposed quarry in Sullivan, New York, comes to a close, local residents are pushing for a six-month extension on a moratorium on new mining activity, 9WSYR reported. The town has passed two moratoriums on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?698 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth496 Views