As a decade-long legal battle about a proposed quarry in Sullivan, New York, comes to a close, local residents are pushing for a six-month extension on a moratorium on new mining activity, 9WSYR reported. The town has passed two moratoriums on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views