As a decade-long legal battle about a proposed quarry in Sullivan, New York, comes to a close, local residents are pushing for a six-month extension on a moratorium on new mining activity, 9WSYR reported. The town has passed two moratoriums on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program608 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana424 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas398 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views