CNH today announced the sale of its interest in LBX Company LLC to S.C.M. (America), Inc., an affiliate of Sumitomo (S.H.I.) Construction Machinery Co., Ltb. As a result of this transaction, LBX is now wholly owned by Sumitomo. “The decision to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views