CNH today announced the sale of its interest in LBX Company LLC to S.C.M. (America), Inc., an affiliate of Sumitomo (S.H.I.) Construction Machinery Co., Ltb. As a result of this transaction, LBX is now wholly owned by Sumitomo. “The decision to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs641 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity334 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views