CNH today announced the sale of its interest in LBX Company LLC to S.C.M. (America), Inc., an affiliate of Sumitomo (S.H.I.) Construction Machinery Co., Ltb. As a result of this transaction, LBX is now wholly owned by Sumitomo. “The decision to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views