Several people have been arrested for trespassing at a Bangor, Pennsylvania, quarry. Local police hope the arrests make it clear that there is absolutely ZERO tolerance for swimmers on the private party. Of the 15 trespassers arrested, 11 were adults and ...
Outdoor construction sites rarely see ideal temperatures, especially during the dog days of summer. Workers may spend hours under the sun, which can be a huge health hazard if certain safety procedures aren’t taken. Surviving the hottest days of the year ...
As the weather gets warmer, more quarry sites are likely to experience increased cases of trespassing. That’s because, according to Indiana Public Media, people use the quarries as parks or pools, an action that Lawrence County Sheriff Sam Craig said causes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February302 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views