Several people have been arrested for trespassing at a Bangor, Pennsylvania, quarry. Local police hope the arrests make it clear that there is absolutely ZERO tolerance for swimmers on the private party. Of the 15 trespassers arrested, 11 were adults and ...
Outdoor construction sites rarely see ideal temperatures, especially during the dog days of summer. Workers may spend hours under the sun, which can be a huge health hazard if certain safety procedures aren’t taken. Surviving the hottest days of the year ...
As the weather gets warmer, more quarry sites are likely to experience increased cases of trespassing. That’s because, according to Indiana Public Media, people use the quarries as parks or pools, an action that Lawrence County Sheriff Sam Craig said causes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views