Several people have been arrested for trespassing at a Bangor, Pennsylvania, quarry. Local police hope the arrests make it clear that there is absolutely ZERO tolerance for swimmers on the private party. Of the 15 trespassers arrested, 11 were adults and ...
Outdoor construction sites rarely see ideal temperatures, especially during the dog days of summer. Workers may spend hours under the sun, which can be a huge health hazard if certain safety procedures aren’t taken. Surviving the hottest days of the year ...
As the weather gets warmer, more quarry sites are likely to experience increased cases of trespassing. That’s because, according to Indiana Public Media, people use the quarries as parks or pools, an action that Lawrence County Sheriff Sam Craig said causes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views