Tags: sunset crater
S is for sunset crater A scenic trek always includes an interesting landmark — a volcanic cinder cone. By Bill Langer My wife, Pammy, and I regularly make a trek from Denver, Colo., to Phoenix, Ariz., to visit our daughter Kimberly, son-in-law Rob, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views