Tags: sunset crater
S is for sunset crater A scenic trek always includes an interesting landmark — a volcanic cinder cone. By Bill Langer My wife, Pammy, and I regularly make a trek from Denver, Colo., to Phoenix, Ariz., to visit our daughter Kimberly, son-in-law Rob, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February445 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again319 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style167 Views