Tags: Super Boom design
LAS VEGAS—New Holland Construction introduced seven skid steer loaders in its new 200 Series, the result of five years customer research, design, and engineering improvements. Rolled out on March 23 during ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, New Holland says it maintains the best-in-class forward ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety376 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs182 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013181 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views