Tags: Superior Ready Mix
Residents of Tierrasanta, San Diego, were scared for their lives when it felt like bombs were being dropped on the neighborhood. Come to find out, they were feeling the effects of a quarry blast gone wrong. The explosion sent flying rocks and ...
The C.W. McGrath family sold two San Diego County quarries for an undisclosed sum. The McGrath family had owned and operated the quarries since the 1940s. The sites were purchased by JJB Silverhawk, LP, an entity closely related to Escondido-based Superior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2380 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home659 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...565 Views
- How to become a more productive worker310 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views