Tags: Superior Silica Sands
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief Arizona One size does not fit all seems to be the message being put forth by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1054 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April577 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts395 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views