Tags: Superior Silica Sands
Spurred by the oil and gas industry’s use of frac sand for drilling, a company located on the banks of the Ohio River that moves and stores large amounts of frac sand is about to invest $1.3 million to build ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief Arizona One size does not fit all seems to be the message being put forth by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program608 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana424 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas398 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials237 Views