Tags: SuperTruck contract with the U.S. Department of Energy
Mack Trucks, Inc. will participate in the development of technologies to improve the freight-moving efficiency of heavy-duty trucks and reduce greenhouse gas emissions as part of a SuperTruck contract with the U.S. Department of Energy under which the Volvo Group, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety381 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs190 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013186 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views