Tags: SuperTruck contract with the U.S. Department of Energy
Mack Trucks, Inc. will participate in the development of technologies to improve the freight-moving efficiency of heavy-duty trucks and reduce greenhouse gas emissions as part of a SuperTruck contract with the U.S. Department of Energy under which the Volvo Group, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views