Tags: Supreme Court of Virginia
The Supreme Court of Virginia last week ruled in favor of Caroline County’s Board of Supervisors in a lawsuit involving a planned mining project from Vulcan Materials, according to Fredricksburg.com. Justice LeRoy F. Millette Jr. on June 6 affirmed a 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person563 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger231 Views