Tags: Supreme Court of Virginia
The Supreme Court of Virginia last week ruled in favor of Caroline County’s Board of Supervisors in a lawsuit involving a planned mining project from Vulcan Materials, according to Fredricksburg.com. Justice LeRoy F. Millette Jr. on June 6 affirmed a 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views