Tags: Supreme Court of Virginia
The Supreme Court of Virginia last week ruled in favor of Caroline County’s Board of Supervisors in a lawsuit involving a planned mining project from Vulcan Materials, according to Fredricksburg.com. Justice LeRoy F. Millette Jr. on June 6 affirmed a 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned387 Views