Tags: surface gypsum operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an April 27, 2013, fatality at a surface gypsum operation. The incident involved a 58-year-old mechanic with 2 years of experience who was killed when he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1836 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1151 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection602 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up418 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania416 Views