Tags: surface gypsum operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an April 27, 2013, fatality at a surface gypsum operation. The incident involved a 58-year-old mechanic with 2 years of experience who was killed when he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views