Tags: surface gypsum operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an April 27, 2013, fatality at a surface gypsum operation. The incident involved a 58-year-old mechanic with 2 years of experience who was killed when he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)346 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world293 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior147 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views