Tags: surface gypsum operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an April 27, 2013, fatality at a surface gypsum operation. The incident involved a 58-year-old mechanic with 2 years of experience who was killed when he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views