Tags: surface nonmetal operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a 49-year-old lead mechanic who was killed after he was ejected from the haul ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 19, 2013, fatality at a dimension slate operation operation involving a 31-year-old laborer who was killed after the flatbed cargo truck he was operating overturned. MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February445 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again319 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style167 Views