Tags: surface nonmetal operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a 49-year-old lead mechanic who was killed after he was ejected from the haul ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 19, 2013, fatality at a dimension slate operation operation involving a 31-year-old laborer who was killed after the flatbed cargo truck he was operating overturned. MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views