Tags: surface nonmetal operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a 49-year-old lead mechanic who was killed after he was ejected from the haul ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 19, 2013, fatality at a dimension slate operation operation involving a 31-year-old laborer who was killed after the flatbed cargo truck he was operating overturned. MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs712 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries282 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding212 Views