Tags: surface nonmetal operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a June 13, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken stone mine involving a 49-year-old lead mechanic who was killed after he was ejected from the haul ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 19, 2013, fatality at a dimension slate operation operation involving a 31-year-old laborer who was killed after the flatbed cargo truck he was operating overturned. MSHA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views