Tags: surface sand and gravel operations
The Mine Safety and Health Administration released a near-miss accident report following an accident at a surface sand and gravel operation where a floating pump platform capsized. Two miners were servicing a floating pump platform on a boat when one of ...
Housekeeping Heightens Safety It seems like such a little thing: keeping a clean house. But failure to do a minimum of housekeeping leads to some of the most common citations from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). More importantly, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views