Tags: surface sand and gravel operations
The Mine Safety and Health Administration released a near-miss accident report following an accident at a surface sand and gravel operation where a floating pump platform capsized. Two miners were servicing a floating pump platform on a boat when one of ...
Housekeeping Heightens Safety It seems like such a little thing: keeping a clean house. But failure to do a minimum of housekeeping leads to some of the most common citations from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). More importantly, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities425 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule358 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry279 Views