Tags: surface sand and gravel operations
The Mine Safety and Health Administration released a near-miss accident report following an accident at a surface sand and gravel operation where a floating pump platform capsized. Two miners were servicing a floating pump platform on a boat when one of ...
Housekeeping Heightens Safety It seems like such a little thing: keeping a clean house. But failure to do a minimum of housekeeping leads to some of the most common citations from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). More importantly, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri746 Views
- 18-year-old dies after a silo collapsed at a Virginia stone quarry427 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials271 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views