Tags: surface sand and gravel operations
The Mine Safety and Health Administration released a near-miss accident report following an accident at a surface sand and gravel operation where a floating pump platform capsized. Two miners were servicing a floating pump platform on a boat when one of ...
Housekeeping Heightens Safety It seems like such a little thing: keeping a clean house. But failure to do a minimum of housekeeping leads to some of the most common citations from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). More importantly, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views