Tags: surface transportation legislation
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) released the following statement after conferring with House Republican conferees of the ongoing transportation bill conference: “I spoke by conference call with House Republican conferees this afternoon and we all remain ...
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee (EPW), and Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), ranking member, on July 19 released an outline for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), a bipartisan proposal to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views