Tags: surface transportation program
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
The Highways and Transit Subcommittee began a two-day hearing on March 29 on a pending surface transportation reauthorization and is seeking suggestions from the transportation community on how to streamline and consolidate programs, cut red tape to speed up the ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced that $48.8 billion in highway funds is now available to state departments of transportation for federal projects through the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act. “With spring and summer highway construction seasons just ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill848 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]563 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views