Tags: surge pile
P is for Pit A gravel pit that was a source of happy childhood memories showcases the evolution of mining technology. By Bill Langer pit, gravel noun – an open excavation from which gravel is, or has been, obtained. ‘the gravel pit whence the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1030 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources402 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger362 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident269 Views