Tags: surge pile
P is for Pit A gravel pit that was a source of happy childhood memories showcases the evolution of mining technology. By Bill Langer pit, gravel noun – an open excavation from which gravel is, or has been, obtained. ‘the gravel pit whence the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts351 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration320 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry299 Views