Tags: Susan Harwood Training Grant
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin "Gus" Luis, Jr., as the company's new district manager in the Great Lakes region. Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided ...
An Ohio couple took home ten Yokohama Zenvironment tires worth $5,000 after entering Yokohama'scommercial truck tire giveaway at the Mid-America Trucking Show in March in Louisville, Kentucky. Vicky Britton swiped her card at the contest's display, and she and her husband Bill ...
The Construction Safety Council developed a new train-the-trainer Health Hazards Awareness Program for the construction industry. Using federal funding from the Susan Harwood Training Grant, the CSC delivers a curriculum covering chemical, physical and biological hazards on the job site. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs751 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year364 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries315 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs212 Views