Tags: Susan Harwood Training Grant
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin "Gus" Luis, Jr., as the company's new district manager in the Great Lakes region. Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided ...
An Ohio couple took home ten Yokohama Zenvironment tires worth $5,000 after entering Yokohama'scommercial truck tire giveaway at the Mid-America Trucking Show in March in Louisville, Kentucky. Vicky Britton swiped her card at the contest's display, and she and her husband Bill ...
The Construction Safety Council developed a new train-the-trainer Health Hazards Awareness Program for the construction industry. Using federal funding from the Susan Harwood Training Grant, the CSC delivers a curriculum covering chemical, physical and biological hazards on the job site. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill786 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views