Tags: Susan Harwood Training Grant
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin "Gus" Luis, Jr., as the company's new district manager in the Great Lakes region. Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided ...
An Ohio couple took home ten Yokohama Zenvironment tires worth $5,000 after entering Yokohama'scommercial truck tire giveaway at the Mid-America Trucking Show in March in Louisville, Kentucky. Vicky Britton swiped her card at the contest's display, and she and her husband Bill ...
The Construction Safety Council developed a new train-the-trainer Health Hazards Awareness Program for the construction industry. Using federal funding from the Susan Harwood Training Grant, the CSC delivers a curriculum covering chemical, physical and biological hazards on the job site. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views