Tags: suspension of roadway construction in New Jersey
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) is suspending all roadway construction activity over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend to eliminate congestion, NJDOT Commissioner James Simpson announced on Nov. 23. In order to accommodate the anticipated additional traffic, NJDOT at 6 a.m. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151092 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success597 Views