Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April538 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts390 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration328 Views