Tags: Suzette Kimball
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Director Marcia McNutt will be stepping down, effective Feb. 15, according to a National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) report. McNutt announced her departure from USGS on Jan. 14. The departure is timed to follow the launch ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]492 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views