Tags: Swampscott Quarry
Five Aggregate Industries operations received awards from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) during the NSSGA Annual Convention last week, PRNewswire reports. Two facilities were granted Environmental Excellence Awards and three facilities were granted Community Relations Awards. Award ...
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Co., on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Mass. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs back to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views