Tags: Swampscott Quarry
Five Aggregate Industries operations received awards from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) during the NSSGA Annual Convention last week, PRNewswire reports. Two facilities were granted Environmental Excellence Awards and three facilities were granted Community Relations Awards. Award ...
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Co., on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Mass. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs back to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views