Tags: Swampscott Quarry
Five Aggregate Industries operations received awards from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) during the NSSGA Annual Convention last week, PRNewswire reports. Two facilities were granted Environmental Excellence Awards and three facilities were granted Community Relations Awards. Award ...
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Co., on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Mass. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs back to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company430 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities415 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views