Paladin Construction Group has appointed John (JT) Thomas to the position of vice president, marketing and business development. He will be responsible for all aspects and functions of marketing and business development for Paladin and its Bradco, CP, CustomWorks, ...
Paladin Brands Holding, Inc. on Sept. 7 announced that KPS Capital Partners, LP, through a newly formed holding company, International Equipment Solutions, Inc., has agreed to acquire Paladin and Crenlo LLC from Dover Corp. Financial terms of the transaction were not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views