Tragedy has once again struck a quarry in Milford, Massachusetts. Although rescue crews feared the worst when a teenager jumped off a cliff into the pond and never surfaced, they remained somewhat hopeful. After all, the teen had been swimming ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views