Planners in Napa County, California, have postponed the release date for the draft environmental impact report (EIR) for the Syar quarry’s proposed expansion, according to a report from the Napa Valley Register. The planners delayed the draft EIR’s release to rework ...
California-based Syar Industries has proposed an expansion of its Napa quarry operations that would extend quarrying to the easternmost portions of its site, according to the Napa Valley Register. The plans would require Skyline Park Citizens’ Association to redesign the park’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views