Planners in Napa County, California, have postponed the release date for the draft environmental impact report (EIR) for the Syar quarry’s proposed expansion, according to a report from the Napa Valley Register. The planners delayed the draft EIR’s release to rework ...
California-based Syar Industries has proposed an expansion of its Napa quarry operations that would extend quarrying to the easternmost portions of its site, according to the Napa Valley Register. The plans would require Skyline Park Citizens’ Association to redesign the park’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1080 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry610 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike219 Views