The Terex Tier 4 Final TA300 and TA400 articulated haulers, now owned by Volvo Construction Equipment, will appear on North American jobsites beginning this month. Related: Terex, Volvo complete truck business sale The haulers are powered by Scania engines that use a ...
Southaven, Miss. – Designed to work on jobsites ranging from sand and gravel quarries to coal mines and road construction projects, the new Terex® TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views