The Terex Tier 4 Final TA300 and TA400 articulated haulers, now owned by Volvo Construction Equipment, will appear on North American jobsites beginning this month. Related: Terex, Volvo complete truck business sale The haulers are powered by Scania engines that use a ...
Southaven, Miss. – Designed to work on jobsites ranging from sand and gravel quarries to coal mines and road construction projects, the new Terex® TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views