The Terex Tier 4 Final TA300 and TA400 articulated haulers, now owned by Volvo Construction Equipment, will appear on North American jobsites beginning this month. Related: Terex, Volvo complete truck business sale The haulers are powered by Scania engines that use a ...
Southaven, Miss. – Designed to work on jobsites ranging from sand and gravel quarries to coal mines and road construction projects, the new Terex® TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views