Tags: tag out
Throughout the last several years, it has been increasingly common for aggregate workers to wear multiple hats. With fewer mine employees, some operations have opted for fewer specialists and more generalists. And while it's a great idea to have employees ...
Lock Out- Tag Out Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). 1) Lock out the energy source. 2) Tag out the disconnecting device. 3) Try out and test ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views