Tags: tag out
Throughout the last several years, it has been increasingly common for aggregate workers to wear multiple hats. With fewer mine employees, some operations have opted for fewer specialists and more generalists. And while it's a great idea to have employees ...
Lock Out- Tag Out Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). 1) Lock out the energy source. 2) Tag out the disconnecting device. 3) Try out and test ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views