Tags: [tags] diesel
Following four consecutive weeks of decline, U.S. diesel fuel prices have increased, rising $0.022 per gallon for the week ending November 25. Diesel prices also rose in most U.S. regions, while two regions saw no change. The Midwest region experienced the greatest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger319 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)305 Views