At Teichert Materials' Hallwood Plant near Marysville, Calif., loaders free mine dredger tailings from a former gold mine. Loaders place rock and gravel from the tailings into a feeder. Material is fed onto a conveyor and transported to the processing plant. High-grade sand ...
Teichert’s Hallwood Plant mines aggregate from the tailings left behind by gold-mining dredges a hundred years ago. by Kerry Clines, Contributing Editor Teichert Materials’ Hallwood Plant is located near the town of Marysville in northern California. It mines aggregate in the Yuba ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person814 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger237 Views