Tags: Takehito “Ike” Ikejiri
A 14-year-old in Alabama has discovered one of several fossils in a Greene County quarry, according to a report from the Tuscaloosa News. The middle school student, Noah Taylor, found the fossil while participating in the 35th annual Museum Expedition Camp, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities434 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views