According to a report in the Dec. 3 edition of the Wall Street Journal, Martin Marietta Materials Inc. is making another attempt to buy Vulcan Materials Co. Citing sources close to the decision, the WSJ reports that this offer -- unlike ...
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that its Board of Directors, after consultation with its independent financial and legal advisers, unanimously determined that the Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. exchange offer to acquire Vulcan at a fixed exchange ratio of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views