According to a report in the Dec. 3 edition of the Wall Street Journal, Martin Marietta Materials Inc. is making another attempt to buy Vulcan Materials Co. Citing sources close to the decision, the WSJ reports that this offer -- unlike ...
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that its Board of Directors, after consultation with its independent financial and legal advisers, unanimously determined that the Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. exchange offer to acquire Vulcan at a fixed exchange ratio of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views