According to a report in the Dec. 3 edition of the Wall Street Journal, Martin Marietta Materials Inc. is making another attempt to buy Vulcan Materials Co. Citing sources close to the decision, the WSJ reports that this offer -- unlike ...
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that its Board of Directors, after consultation with its independent financial and legal advisers, unanimously determined that the Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. exchange offer to acquire Vulcan at a fixed exchange ratio of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February436 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views